My library blog

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Podcasts

Ok...I have finally gotten to this one...it had me stuck for a bit...I think I was avoiding it, but I am not sure why...I loved the videos and music on YouTube...just did not feel like I could listen to podcasts at the desk at work and am not online much unless I am at the desk.

So, I went to all three suggested podcast search sites. I didn't really like the first two, maybe it is because I didn't really find what I was looking for at the time, I may try them again in the future...I found some interesting casts from the Brobdingnagian Bards on Yahoo Podcasts ...I am listening to it now..I am at home for a change, so that is more feasible...I will probably go back and listen to some more...they are a quite entertaining, funny, Irish Filk singing band...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home