My library blog

Thursday, October 05, 2006

I think this is it...

I think I may have finally finished....

Ok, it was a much longer journey that I originally thought it would be. I thought that I was very open to new things, but I found out along the way, that I sometimes am a little stubborn about the way I do things. I like Google. I can't help that, I did try many other new things Rollyo, Librarything, and YouTube that I never would have tried. I liked quite a few, and disliked a few others. It has been a very eye-opening experience in many ways. I have watched my co-workers as they have learned the things on the journey. We have worked together and apart, in that respect it was a lot of fun, we helped each other learn new things.

I am hoping that we will all continue to explore what is available on-line and share it with each other. I love it when I find something new that I just have to share with my friends and vice-versa.

The incentive was a great way to get people started, but I think the learning experience and the support for it was a great way to keep people going, at least for me it was. Now maybe I can keep up with my kids, at least I will have a clue what they are talking about.

The only downside to this project is that I am finding way too many things to occupy my time online when I should probably pay more attention to a few things around the house, like cleaning and sleeping.

I would do it all over again, only I would try to find more time to share with everyone my findings.

Not sure this is the end or the beginning of something new and exciting.....


1 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, Blogger HeleneB said...

Congratulations you did indeed to it!! And I'm please to say that your MP3 player is on the way. As for more dicoveries in the future? I hope we continue too! Cause I think I've learned of as many new sites and tools as I've shared. I think that's the beauty of learning. It seems to make sense more if you share it with others. Thanks again for joining in this journey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home