My library blog

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Neat stuff

It has been an interesting journey so far...What is funny, is that I have been working on a document on excel off and on for several months now and I just uploaded it to the Google spreadsheet and gave a few of my friends access to it...it is the neatest thing for them to be able to get online and see what is there and make comments about it...I will be updating it as needed...I had wondered how I was going to use the document while I was creating it and then I discovered the availability of the spreadsheet while fooling around with the calendar...which is also really cool as I have sent all of my close friends access to my calendar so that we can arrange to do things together...really neat stuff available online for free...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home