My library blog

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Flickr, Flickr, everywhere

I have just spent the last few hours (off and on) seearching through Flickr. Adding contacts. looking at some of the coolest pictures knowing that I will probably never take any like that. I am photo challenged. I have managed to take a few decent photos in my life, but never anything worth writing about. It is almost a waste of time for me to be behind a camera. And a waste of money for me to buy an expensive one. I can just as easily cut off heads with a cheap camera!

Anyhoo, this is so much fun so far. I will have to see what pictures I have in my gallery and upload them to my Flickr account.

2 Comments:

At 5:12 PM, Blogger Lesley said...

I see you're a fan of Loreena McKennitt, too.

I've never really used Flickr before, so am interested in checking it out.

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger MissKat said...

Yes, I discovered her while working in a video/music store long long ago...that is still my favorite CD of hers.

Flickr is cool. Lots of neat things to look at. I played with the explore feature and saw many very interesting photos. I just wish I took more pictures. I have several to upload when I remember where I put the disk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home